Get ready. Get Active. Gun grabbers are back at it agitating and organizing against our 2nd Amendment rights this August.
Organizing for Action (OFA), an organization dedicated to promoting President Obama’s agenda and policies, is currently planning its “Action August” – an advocacy initiative that includes “national action days” focused on issues that will include gun control. OFA has set Wednesday, August 21 as “Gun Control” day.
- Obama’s OFA Operatives Allegedly in Colorado Prior to Gun Control Recall Vote (breitbart.com)
- Psst. Obama Stopped Talking About Gun Control. (nationalreview.com)
- Stop “Organizing for Action”–Take Your Own Action This Month (nraila.org)
- Obama’s Busy Little Bees Are All Abuzz About Gun Control (libertynews.com)
- #OFA Fail. Only 6 Show Up to Protest Rep. Harris in MD for Climate Change Day of Action (conservativevideos.com)
- CA Considers Ammunition Registry for Gun Control (drhotze.com)