The warning was spoken earlier this month when another person got on the White House property and loose for 16 minutes. Former Secret Service agent to President’s Bush and Obama, Dan Bongino sounded that alarm.
Today there was another attempt to get in the White house property and was stopped very quickly. Bongino discusses again…… how the President of the United States is no longer safe in the White House and he had gone to great lengths to tell us why.
Bongino made the stunning assessment in an interview Friday with Fox News.
Jonathan Tran, who carried two cans of mace, set off multiple alarms, Bongino said, and was even spotted by Secret Service officers, but was still able to come within “close proximity” of the White House and even reportedly “jiggled the door” to the executive mansion.
“The intruder set off multiple alarms, alarms that clearly showed someone breached the property, and he was seen by officers who didn’t think anything of it. This is a big story,” Bongino told Fox News.
“That just shows the president is not safe there – in the White House. The Secret Service does not have the assets, they don’t have personnel on the ground they need to keep him safe.”