Two 12-year-old Wisconsin girls are facing homicide charges after committing a near-fatal stabbing against a classmate. Police say they committed the crime to “please” a fictional character they read about online.
- Slenderman: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens’ attempt to kill classmate (conservativebyte.com)
- The Slender Man: Two Girls Stab their “Friend” 19 Times to Appeal to the ‘Slender Man’ (girlsjustwannahaveguns.com)
- ‘IT’S THE NRA’S FAULT’: Dad Blames NRA & Politicians for Sons Death, Not The Mass Murderer (clashdaily.com)
- High School Stabbing Rampage and Gun Control? (eaglerising.com)
- Muslim Mob Murders Young Christian Girl (eaglerising.com)
- Who is ‘Slenderman’? (pix11.com)
- Mythical ‘Slenderman’ at center of Wis. girl’s stabbing (wfaa.com)