Obama’s former “Body Man”, Reggie Love, spills the beans on what the President was really doing before Osama bin Laden was killed by Navy SEALS on May 2, 2011.
While advisers huddled in the situation room, Love revealed that he and Obama played cards during part of the day.
“[President Obama] was like, ‘I’m not, I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing’,” Love said. “We must have played 15 hands-15 games of Spades.”
Love also joked about the day that Obama “finally found his birth certificate.”
“I remember when he finally found his birth certificate,” he said with a grin.
“It took a little too long, by the way,” Newton added, prompting laughter from the crowd.
“You know, your parents don’t live together you travel all over the world, documents get lost there,” Love continued.
- Navy SEAL’s father: Obama sent my son to his death (conservativebyte.com)
- From Russia, With Hate: Sodomy Lobby Now Dictating U.S. Foreign Policy (theblacksphere.net)
- DID OBAMA SET UP EMBASSY SHUTDOWN TO JUSTIFY GITMO RELEASE? Release of “Deal” With Yemen Reeks of Collusion (politichicks.tv)
- Why Fear Al Qaeda When Obama is Accomplishing Their Goals? (clashdaily.com)
- AP Reporter: Obama’s Body Language Showed He Didn’t Want to Discuss Benghazi (freebeacon.com)
- Unhinged Chris Matthews on Conservative Opposition to Obama: ‘Hate,’ ‘Hate,’ ‘Hate,’ ‘Hate’ (newsbusters.org)
- Reggie Love talks about playing cards with President Obama the day Osama bin Laden died (redalertpolitics.com)
- “Body Man” Reggie Love says Obama played Cards with him instead of being in Situation Room during Bin Laden Raid (newsninja2012.com)
- WARRIOR KING: Obama Played Cards During Osama Raid Says His Longtime Aide Reggie Love (clashdaily.com)