President Obama reportedly could face threats of impeachment for releasing five Taliban prisoners for American POW Bowe Bergdahl. Many Republicans are saying Mr. Obama broke his own laws by not telling Congress 30 days before releasing prisoners.
- Allen West: Obama guilty of ‘aiding and abetting the enemy’ (libertyunyielding.com)
- BITTER BERGDAHL BACKLASH: Don’t Forget SIX Were Killed Looking For Taliban “POW “ (clashdaily.com)
- Obama Apologizes for Prisoner Swap, Judge Napolitano Says He Should Be Impeached (freedomoutpost.com)
- SHOCKER: Is POW Bergdahl’s Father’s Deleted Tweet a Smoking Gun? (clashdaily.com)
- CNN Confronts the President on Law Breaking and Circumventing Congress (janmorganmedia.com)
- Father of Former POW Says Taliban Now Knows We Have a Weak President (godfatherpolitics.com)