Watch Obama lecture a female reporter after she asks about Syria
President Obama is often referred to by his fawning media as one “cool customer.” At a recent press event, he must have forgotten how “cool” he was supposed to be – because he snapped when asked a simple (but important) question by a reporter covering the event.
President Obama lost his cool with Alexis Simendinger, a reporter with Real Clear Politics, when she asked him about reports of the US sending people in to help train the rebels in Syria. He responded to her question with a glare and then saying “I’m sorry, we’re doing a science fair- c’mon, c’mon,” before he stomped off like some kind of petulant child.
Read more: eaglerising.com
- Obama SNAPS when Reporter DARES to Ask a REAL Question (MinutemenNews.com)
- Obama Berates Reporter at Science Fair (freebeacon.com)
- Bozell & Graham Column: Obama And The ‘Hipster Elite’ (newsbusters.org)
- OBAMA’S SYRIAN ‘REBELS’: UN Accuses Syrian Rebels of Chemical Weapons Use (girlsjustwannahaveguns.com)
- Obama chides PBS’s Charlie Rose: American people ‘can’t fathom complexities of Syria policy’ (libertyunyielding.com)
- Obama dares court to overturn healthcare law (patriotupdate.com)