Security researchers have discovered that a bunch of ‘smart’ devices for the home that are currently on the market are pretty dumb when it comes to security. That includes toilets.
- …”Hacked Toilets?”… (ireport.cnn.com)
- Here’s What It Looks Like When A ‘Smart Toilet’ Gets Hacked [Video] (forbes.com)
- Hackers Have Figured Out How To Take Over Your Toilet (businessinsider.com)
- Japanese toilet can be hacked (news.techeye.net)
- Smart toilet’s bidet hacked via Bluetooth, gives new meaning to ‘backdoor vulnerability’ (extremetech.com)
- Brave New World: Hacking a Yacht, The $80 Million Dollar Boat Taken Over Remotely By Hackers (conservativevideos.com)
- Wireless Baby Monitor Hacked, Suspect Harassed Infant in Crib (conservativevideos.com)