CAIRO (Egypt/-) (AFP) – (AFP) – Thousands of Islamists protest across Egypt, sparking violence that has killed hundreds in recent clashes and turned parts of Cairo into battlefields after police authorised the use of live ammunition.
- Muslim Brotherhood Defies Emergency Order – Take To Streets In “Day of Rage” As Death Toll Climbs In Egypt (freedomoutpost.com)
- Islamists Raid Ancient Monastery in Egypt, Pledge to Turn it Into a Mosque (zionica.com)
- Dozens Die in Egyptian Bloodbath on Islamists’ ‘Day of Rage’ (freebeacon.com)
- Egypt mosque besieged as Islamists prepare fresh demos (themoderatevoice.com)
- Egypt police vow to use live ammunition to defend state buildings (theguardian.com)
- Egyptian Islamists Vow More Protests – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)