Clare Lopez is a former CIA operations officer, a strategic policy and intelligence expert with a focus on Middle East, national defense, WMD, and counterterrorism issues, and a friend of mine.
She emailed me this morning a very poignant analysis that only someone knowing language and Islam could ascertain. She wrote:
“What none of these media is reporting is that the father’s (SGT Bowe Bergdahl‘s father Bob) first words at the WH were in Arabic – those words were “bism allah alrahman alraheem” – which means “in the name of Allah the most gracious and most merciful” – these are the opening words of every chapter of the Qur’an except one (the chapter of the sword – the 9th) – by uttering these words on the grounds of the WH, Bergdahl (the father) sanctified the WH and claimed it for Islam. There is no question but POTUS knows this.”
Read More: allenbwest.com
Bowe Bergdahl: a darker story behind the release of America’s last prisoner of war
America celebrates the release of a young soldier who allegedly abandoned his post after growing disillusioned with the war in Afghanistan.
- At News Conference Bob Bergdahl Praises Allah & Obama Hugs Him (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Bergdahl’s father’s deleted tweet a smoking gun? (MinutemenNews.com)
- Developing: Fellow soldier claims Bowe Bergdahl deserted to join Taliban (libertyunyielding.com)
- AWOL Traitor Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Traded for Taliban Terrorists: “In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful,” AWOL soldier’s dad said in Arabic (freedomoutpost.com)
- DISSECTING THE DESERTER: Objective Military Assessment Of Bowe Bergdahl (clashdaily.com)
- Amidst celebrations for Bergdahl’s release, some unsettling questions (conservativebyte.com)
- Objective military assessment: Bowe Bergdahl case (conservativebyte.com)