Texas Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson is campaigning to become the state’s next lieutenant governor. The four-way race is expected to be the most competitive statewide contest in Texas in 2014. So we sat down for a conversation with him on the Texas economic record, the Second Amendment (and his favorite firearms), immigration, and more.
- Patterson urges Perry to add campus carry to session agenda (trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com)
- APNewsBreak: George P. Bush raises $2 million (star-telegram.com)
- Dewhurst Affirms Re-Election Campaign (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Patterson raises $417K in lieutenant governor race (khou.com)
- Armed Texas Woman Fires On 6 Armed Robbers – Saves Countless Lives (freedomoutpost.com)
- Overnight Star Wendy Davis Condemns Politicians Using Abortion Issue ‘To Boost Their Own Political Aspirations’ (newsbusters.org)